COVID-19 SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER UPDATE
Last updated July 20, 2021 @ 6.00pm
Dear valued OTR South Australian Customers,
As the lockdown situation continues to evolve, OTR is committed in following the advice and working with Government and Health authorities.
As an essential service, OTR remains open (this includes our Truckie Lounges).
Guzman y Gomez, Hungry Jack’s, Oporto, Subway and Wokinabox outlets associated with OTR operations across South Australia also remain open for takeaway and delivery. Dining however is closed.
Our team have increased deliveries to ensure our customers can continue to access the essentials, including high demand products such as face masks, sanitiser, toilet paper, tissues, paper towel, pasta and flour. We ask for your patience should any shortages be experienced and encourage all customers to ONLY buy what they need that day.
We thank all our customers and team members for remaining united in our commitment to get through this together.
WAYS TO HELP MINIMISE YOUR RISK WHEN VISITING OTR
- Check in by scanning the unique COVIDSAfe QR code on entry
- Use hand sanitiser, which is available at all OTR sites
- Wear a mask as directed by Government and Health authorities (masks are available to purchase in all OTR stores)
- Pay for your fuel at the pump with OTR App
- Pre-order your essentials with the OTR App and collect in-store or via our Drive Thru (where available)
- Make payment by card rather than cash as much as possible.Should you have any questions or feedback, please contact us on 08 8333 9739 or email:email@example.comThank you.