OTR open 24/7 all Easter weekend!
South Australia’s leading convenience retailer – OTR – will remain open 24/7 over the Easter long week (Friday 14th April to Monday 16th April) at all 135 OTR stores across metropolitan and regional South Australia.
“While many shops are closed on Good Friday and throughout the Easter holiday, OTR keep their promise that ‘we never close’ staying open 24/7 for the ultimate convenience for our customers,” said Peter Piliouras, Chief Operating Officer, OTR.
“This means OTR will have you covered during your family trip, BBQ’s, Easter Sunday breakfast, and even your Easter Egg hunt!”
“If you’re on your way to the annual Easter family camping trip and the thought of picking up some firewood or gas has slipped your mind. Maybe with all the excitement over the 4 day long weekend you’ve completely forgotten to get some hot cross buns. Don’t worry, OTR has you sorted!” continued Peter.
We’ve put together a list of things you can get at selected local OTR stores over the Easter long weekend:
- Firestarters – for sitting around the campfire, toasting marshmallows… and if you’ve forgotten the marshmallows they have those as well!
- Gas – just in case you forgot to refill the gas bottle when firing up the BBQ.
- Easter Eggs – sometimes it’s the most obvious things that you forget. What’s Easter without Easter Eggs?
- Happy Wash on the way home – your car will love you for it after the family camping trip.
- Hot Cross Buns – It’s not Easter unless you’re enjoying Hot Cross Buns. Check out the five delicious flavours available at Brumby’s. There’s something for everyone!
- Gardening soils – maybe you’re spending the weekend tackling the gardening. Whatever your plans this Easter, OTR has you covered.
- Batteries – because everyone runs out when they least expect it!
OTR is a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Now with 135 stores they are the largest private employer in the state employing over 2800 people. OTR stores are spread across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia and service almost all of the state’s population.
Making life easy for locals, OTR is always open with everything you need, whether it’s barista made coffee, refreshing drinks, delicious food, supermarket items, Happy Wash or fuel. OTR also offers its customers global brands like Subway and Hungry Jack’s along with national brands like Oporto, Wok in a Box and Brumby’s.
For further media enquiries contact Belinda Petersen 0402 358 000