Terms and Conditions of Entry for the Boost Mobile Ultimate Weekend at The Bend Motorsport Park Promotion
Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter is Pacific Optics Pty Ltd (ABN 96 064 312 107) of 18 Taree St, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220.
Game of chance
Promotion Period commences: 12.01am ACST on 27/06/2018
Promotion Period concludes: 11.59pm ACST on 24/07/2018
Stores participating in the Promotion are OTR convenience stores in South Australia and Victoria.
The Promotion is only open to residents of South Australia and Victoria able to attend the Prize event between 24/08/2018 – 27/08/2018 inclusive, excluding employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Stores and agencies associated with this Promotion. Entrants under 18 years must have their parent/guardian’s permission to participate.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
“Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
How to Enter
To receive one (1) entry in the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Store (Qualifying Purchase);
(b) collect their Qualifying Purchase receipt containing a unique Promotion entry code (Unique Code); and
(c) visit otr.com.au/boostmobileweekend (Promotion Site) using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online entry form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
i. any requested personal information (such as first name, last name, email address, phone number, age and postcode);
ii. the Unique Code featured on the Qualifying Purchase receipt;
iii. uploading a photo/scanned copy (in a file type and size accepted on the online claim form) of their Qualifying Purchase receipt; and
iv. their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Participating Products are any Boost mobile recharge product (physical or electronic), purchased from a Participating Store during the Promotion Period.
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase
Each entry must contain a copy of the entrant’s Qualifying Purchase receipt corresponding to that entry.
A Qualifying Purchase receipt provided must clearly specify:
- the Participating Product/s purchased;
- the Participating Store of purchase;
- the Unique Code;
- the purchase date (must be within the Promotion Period);
- the transaction number; and
- that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full.
If a Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable it will render the entry invalid.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and their Qualifying Purchase receipt/s corresponding to each entry submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry/entries submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
The prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide the required information.
A random electronic prize draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel St, South Yarra, VIC 3141 (Draw Location) at 12 noon AEST on 31/07/2018 (Prize Draw).
The Promoter may draw reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or the prize is not claimed, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (Reserve Entries).
The first Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the Prize.
The Prize is a Boost Mobile Ultimate Weekend at The Bend Motorsport Park for the winner and three (3) companions valued at up to $20,300 (including GST).
The Prize includes:
(a) Three (3) nights’ accommodation for the winner and three (3) companions at the Rydges Pit Lane Hotel, Tailem Bend in two (2) Paddock View Rooms (twin share), including daily breakfast, checking in on 24/08/2018 and checking out on 27/08/2018, valued at up to $8,000;
(b) Four (4) VIP tickets to the V8 Supercars Round at the Bend Motorsport Park, 24/08/2018 – 26/08/2018, including Suite Passes, food and beverages, valued at up to $6,000;
(c) Four (4) Boost Mobile racing merchandise packs valued at up to $1,400;
(d) Opportunity for the winner and three (3) companions to each participate in a hot lap on Friday 24/08/2018 valued up to $1,600;
(e) Opportunity for the winner and three (3) companions to participate in a Grid walk (experience only, no market value);
(f) Opportunity for the winner and three (3) companions to meet one (1) or more of the drivers of the Boost Mobile Racing Team (experience only, no market value);
(g) A garage tour for the winner and three (3) companions (experience only, no market value); and
(h) Only if the prize winner resides in Victoria, return economy flights for the winner and three (3) companions from Melbourne to Adelaide valued at up to $3,000 (including GST) and airport transfers between the destination airport and the accommodation valued at up to $300 (including GST).
See “Prize Conditions” clauses below.
The Prize must be taken from 24/08/2018 – 27/08/2018 inclusive.
For the avoidance of doubt, if the winner resides in South Australia, the Prize does not include flights or transport to the event location at Tailem Bend, South Australia, and the Prize winner and their companions must make their own way to and from the event at their own expense to participate in the Prize.
Travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on room category availability with the accommodation provider.
If the Prize winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian on their behalf, and they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while participating in the Prize.
If the Prize winner selects participant/s under the age of 18 to accompany them for the Prize, the Prize winner (or another Prize participant aged 18 years or older) must agree to act as the guardian of such participants for the duration of the Prize event.
The Promoter will endeavour to fulfil the Prize as described, however, if the Boost Mobile Racing Team is unavailable due to circumstances out of the control of the Promoter, then the Prize may not include the meet and great, and in such instance the Promoter in its sole discretion, will use best endeavours to arrange a suitable alternative experience.
All aspects of the Prize (including travel and accommodation) are for four (4) people travelling together at all times. All components of the Prize must be taken together as a single trip to be booked by the Promoter or the Promoter’s representatives, unless otherwise communicated. The travel itinerary for the Prize is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including the date and time each element of the Prize must be taken. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize. The Prize must be taken as stated. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other travel, flights or accommodation at other destinations. Once the Prize is booked, no changes can be made.
Prize participants must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges.
The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include: any transport between a traveller’s residence and the departure airport (if applicable); any overnight accommodation while travelling to the departure airport or destination (if applicable); any other travel or accommodation; meals, ground transportation and incidentals; any incidental accommodation charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages); any insurance (such as travel or health cover) however the Promoter requires the Prize participants cover themselves with travel insurance valid for interstate travel (if applicable) (Receipt of insurance for all persons travelling must be supplied to the Promoter prior to travel. Should the Prize winner or their travelling companion fail to take out travel insurance, the Promoter will require them to sign a waiver prior to travel); or any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling (unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions).
Participation in the Prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in the Prize (Third Party Terms).
Prize participants are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in the Prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to the Prize winner and/or nominated travel companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms: (a) is unable to participate in the Prize (or any part of it); or (b) suffers any other loss or damage.
The Prize cannot be (in whole or in part) sold, re-sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purpose including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions or to enhance demand for other goods or services. If the Prize, or part of the Prize, is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Prize, or part of the Prize, may be cancelled by the Promoter.
In the event that for any reason the Prize winner or their nominated companions do not take all or an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and/or nominated companions and no alternative prize or prize component will be offered.
All costs associated or arising regarding the Prize not provided for in these terms and conditions are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
Notification of Prize Winner
The Prize winner will be notified by phone and in writing, and will also be advertised on the Promotion Site from 07/08/2018.
Prize Re-Draw (If Any)
If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim the Prize or the Prize is returned to the Promoter by 11.00am AEST on 10/08/2018, a winner will be determined from the Reserve Entries. If there are no available Reserve Entries, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on that date at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant gaming department/s (Re-Draw).
Notification of Re-Draw Winner (If Any)
The Re-Draw winner (if any) will be notified by phone and in writing, and will also be advertised on the Promotion Site from 14/08/2018.
Eligible Entrants may submit a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
A limit of one (1) entry may be submitted per Participating Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase.
For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one (1) Eligible Product is purchased in a Qualifying Purchase, then the receipt from the Qualifying Purchase can be submitted for more than one (1) entry, subject to limits outlined above.
Authorised under SA Permit Number – SA T18/936
1. Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. Each entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
3. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in AUD/RRP/including GST.
5. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
6. Entrants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
7. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Payment of the prize value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an entrant fail to receive their prize because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
9. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
10. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available/Participating Stores will be open at all times during the Promotion.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to an entrant’s spam filters or email settings.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for a prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches an entrant or after it has been released to an entrant.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically submit entries in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted using such means invalid.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any entry or entrant invalid if the entrant:(a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
(b) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
(c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
16. As a condition of claiming a prize, the winner and their nominated companions acknowledge that elements of the prize are dangerous and may result in injury or death, and as such will be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize supplier in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
17. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
18. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a prize (or prize component) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value for that prize (unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions), subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by an entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or entry, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) regarding, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
21. Entrants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a prize in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
22. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, all entries become the sole property of Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 492 874 033) trading as On The Run, of 270 The Parade, Kensington Park SA 5068.
24. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by Shahin Enterprise Pty Ltd for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the Prize Draw winner.
25. Shahin Enterprise Pty Ltd may disclose entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
26. Shahin Enterprise Pty Ltd is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) and all relevant privacy laws.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM OTR (ON THE RUN)
27. Should an entrant consent to receiving future information from OTR, via placing a tick in the ‘opt-in’ box featured on the Online Entry Form, information provided by the entrant will be entered into a database and OTR, OTR’s related entities and agencies engaged by OTR may use their information for OTR’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.